The end of support (EOS) date for Windows Server 2003 is fast approaching. Are you ready? On July 14, 2015, Microsoft will stop releasing critical patches for Windows Server 2003. With 37 critical updates in 2013 alone, running unsupported software presents significant risks and complications for your business that will only increase in severity as time goes on.
What Does EOS Mean for You?
- No Updates—Development and support will cease, leaving your systems vulnerable to software and security issues
- No Compliance—2003 servers will not pass compliance audits
- No Protection—Physical and virtualized instanced will be vulnerable
- No Savings—The added support and security costs of maintaining legacy servers can quickly surpass the initial cost of upgrading
Why Should You Act Now?
Migrating away from Windows Server 2003 is an investment in your organization’s future—and there has never been a better time to begin the migration process. Transform your data center with a modern server solution running Windows Server 2012 R2 to take full advantage of:
- New levels of performance and efficiency
- Simplified management
- Comprehensive virtualization capabilities
- The latest disaster recovery and business continuity features
- Energy and space savings through reduced server footprints
What Nyne Axis can do for your Data Center
Our team will guide you through the migration process with a strategy that is custom built for your environment, applications, and workloads. Utilize our tools for Windows Server 2003 Migration, that identifies an upgrade path that delivers the performance, security, and value your business needs. Take the next step to transform your data center today.
If you would like to know more information about what Nyne Axis can do for your business, please contact email@example.com.